Recent content by ke_70

1. ke_70

Floor mount pedal/boosterless brake discussion

Ok so I'm Mabey considering installing some floor mounted pedals in one of my cars. I'm struggling to find info on properly matching the correct bore master cylinder/s with the calipers. I'm under the impression that there is very little margin for error when deleting the booster. I will...
  2. ke_70

Secondary injectors discussion

This thread Needs more frak
  3. ke_70

and not like this can tell you which one looks better mind you!
  4. ke_70

yeah like how glenns are i think. mounted at an angle through the side of the tube if you get what i mean.
  5. ke_70

bout time this thread was started. now i was under the impression that if setup up properly the stock inner injectors are retained and work as usual up to the set rpm were they switch off and the outboard ones take over. wouldn't that make them just as street friendly? and andys motor...
  6. ke_70

Adam's Ol' Red - retune and update p34

oh right cool! bit more simple than i thought it was! only thing missing is cams in that list yeah? you just use the 1sz (i think) solid buckets too yeah?
  7. ke_70

cool bannanas
  8. ke_70

does it have a forged crank? and whats been done with the oil pump? 9500rpm is alot for stock if it is?
  9. ke_70

i think its bout time you posted an engine specs list up!
  10. ke_70

N2 version 2

what are you doing with trailing arm side of things? running the same equal length boxes?
  11. ke_70

[EOI] JDM Panda Notch

very tempting...
  12. ke_70

eoi atlantic cams

is the lift comparable between 20v and 16v? alwas thought you needed less lift with the 20v's. im gonna go even bigger if i can mabey even to 12mm? will be 1.8ltr though
  13. ke_70

eoi atlantic cams

really im just interested in the exact specs...
  14. ke_70

hasselgren atlantic spec 4age

where can you buy a new atlanic spec engine for 9k?