Search results

1. Steve20v

New FT86's

All good Leigh i went and got 1 anyways.
  2. Steve20v

New Whip!

Thats the plan. e85, tyres and maybe exhaust shortly Later in its life it maybe FI.
  3. Steve20v

New Whip!

Im not sure of the method to their madness Johl Its basically a TRD kit with differences and a red accented (i think that's the word) leather interior, that im aware its the same in every way to a GTS. Can definitely feel the dip in power in the mid range but other then that im surprised at...
  4. Steve20v

New Whip!

Picked up the new girl today, hopefully this is isnt as frustrating as the AE86 could be when it wanted to. 2015 Toyota 86 BlackLine Edition Manual White/black TRD kit Red leather additions to the interior Black Decal on bonnet and roof What else can i say i love it, yet to drive it thou...
  5. Steve20v

HR T Shirts - Black White and Grey

Still got these Garth? Id like 3 2xl 1 in each colour
  6. Steve20v

New FT86's

Hi Leigh You still in the sales game? I tried to PM but i dont think it worked.
  7. Steve20v

AE86 Video

bloody tidy car
  8. Steve20v

Help me make a decision! Buying another hachi!

Why not go new http://www3.toyota.com.au/86/prices?vgrades=194382-194381
  9. Steve20v

HR Annual X 86 Festival [MELBOURNE] Postponed

Whaaaaaaaaat! Garth baby wats doin man, where is your car. I disappear for a while expecting changes ;D
  10. Steve20v

Toyota sprinter ae86 for sale

Same pics as on DC aswell. So yes same car.
  11. Steve20v

HR Annual 2013 Discussion

:o gossip, please do tell?
  12. Steve20v

AE86 Coupe BEAMS for sale

Seen and heard this thing at the annual. Its proper mental :hardogay: I must ask thou what is or isn't engineered on this beast?
  13. Steve20v

257mtr straight and 6mtrs wide, doesn't sound very big :headshake: Better then a kick in the guts i guess.
  14. Steve20v

Corona MKII MX13 / MX23 Diff with AE86/E7X Mounts!

Passed info onto to someone. he will be intouch.
  15. Steve20v

Conrads 87 GTV - BEAMS, Multipoint Cage, AP Brakes, Brides..

From memory Glenn suggested a similar length for the 20v's as well. I never really looked into the logic of it all but i know my 20v likes longer trumpets better then shorter ones. If i had to say it offers a wider rpm range for torque, but that just my pants in the seat feeling.
  16. Steve20v

HR 'Stealth' & 'Bright' Logotype Hoodies - A Few Left!

Never mind i found it.
  17. Steve20v

LAZYS 'biggest pile of parts' AE86

Ive had the same car going on 13yrs now, a project is never finished there is always something new or different that needs attention. It evolves with you like age, it cannot be escaped.
  18. Steve20v

Have you tried more lube, i wouldn't know but it helps apparently :like:
  19. Steve20v

Arent you some sort of instructor?
  20. Steve20v

Steve's Levin

:naice:;):hardogay: forgot to say bigger master cyl too. Now the pedal doesnt move, i just push harder and it stops faster!