Search results

1. johl

where the bloody hel is everyone??

i'm still here. I still see Pete and Pat comment occasionally but it is really quiet
  2. johl

The Daily Spam Thread - Talkin' sh*t since 2010

grabbed a set of wheels for my 86
  3. johl

Anyone know this car

I vaguely remember it being built by a guy that owned his own workshop. Everyone has said how clean it is. Not sure if it is 30k clean though? I'll be back up in brisbane next week if you want me to check it out and send some pics
  4. johl

I bought these number plates when I was 17 (12 years ago) and I didn't even own a car yet. Tonight I finally put them on after getting my car back from the body shop where they fixed alot of hail damage. Also wired in a defi advance ad
  5. johl

2017 - already...

I have heard stories of a South Australian adventure. I would like to try and lock in any weekend in August if at all possible?
  6. johl

bus - o - disappoinment

Looking good old boy. 1uz sounds like a good plan. As long as there are velocity stacks involved
  7. johl

Does anyone know of any HR banner stickers laying around? Would love to get one for the windscreen. Black with grey HR logo would be great
  8. johl

So I've just clocked 5000km on the new 86 in the last 6 weeks and it's all going well so far. I've only had the windows tinted and added a headunit that has android auto on it to make life easier. Since we moved to Sydney for the Mrs work there is no room in our garage so it parks here...
  9. johl

Conrads 87 GTV - BEAMS, Multipoint Cage, AP Brakes, Brides..

I think most of the guys on here cant wait to see it done. what car do you have for your daily driver?
  10. johl

to be honest I was on the fence about the widebody. but now with the kit fitted it really suits it. reminds me of a lancia delta or an 80's quattro.
  11. johl

Marks white 86's, 3s track car pics/vids pg4, new pics pg5

fantastic idea with the clutch master stud. that is just a pain to get to while laying upside on you seat
  12. johl

bus - o - disappoinment

looking good mate. was there any research into the 4-2-1 exhaust and the stepped design? your fabrication skills are progressing nicely
  13. johl

the end is so close now. cant believe this thread started 8 years ago. that's a lot of commitment from you
  14. johl

basically its built on a GTS model with trd body kit, new wing, black and red leather interior and black wheels. I never liked it at first when I saw a photo but in person I love it. and it was 8k cheaper than a GTS model
  15. johl

it was really weird. I'm on another deployment to the middle east and the mrs told me months ago that when I get back I can buy another motorbike. then out of the blue last week she was saying how she doesn't think I would use it that much and that I should get a car instead. thinking she was...
  16. johl

ProK?

Well things took a surprising turn and I bought a blackline edition 86 yesterday
  17. johl

I don't really want to make a build thread for this because I don't pick it up until I get back to Australia in october but I bought one of these this morning.
  18. johl

ProK?

if I can find THE one lol. I'm getting old and just want a weekend warrior that sits on club rego. complete interior, air con and some mild bolt on mods that enhance its character. bundle it all up in a kouki trueno coupe with sunroof, power windows and rubber edging on the guards and i'll give...
  19. johl

ProK?

thanks mate, I have just got a reply email from him
  20. johl

ProK?

Anyone know if Pramodh is still in the importing game?