Search results

1. Richard

[FS] 1985 Panda Trueno Kouki Hatch (Pending)

Very sad day indeed i never thought id ever post one of these, but i have come to some trouble in my life and i maybe losing my wife. THIS IS PENDING I MAY NOT GO THROUGH WITH SALE Forsale: 1985 AE86 trueno kouki hatch Loacation: Central Coast, NSW Price: Open to realistic offers...
  2. Richard

Sydney Jamboree Sat 31st March

Anyone going? Im stinking about it i most probably will
  3. Richard

Ideas

I only made this cuz i was wondering if you were still tweaking and up for ideas? Needs some sort of colour or pictures at the top? Smilies anyone? maybe like the old forum too where it spans out and fills the whole screen on a wide screen? and something to distinguish the...
  4. Richard

Putty Road - 17th Dec 2011

OK guys, a few friends and I do this once a year atleast and make a night or day of it. We normally run Putty Road starting from Windsor heading north to Singleton. Goes for approx an hour if your cruizing together (I can do in 3mins but I'm always waiting on friends to catch up :P ) Date...
  5. Richard

Magazine Clearance - HPI/FastFours/Auotsalon etc

DELETE...I threw them out As title says 471 total magazines QTY - Autosalon: 37 - Fastfours: 66 - Zoom: 54 - HPI: 73 - Hot4s: 43 - Randoms: 37 - Doubles: 161 Comes with all posters and some larger posters also, Great Conditions of all magazines dated from 1990 to 2010. Selling as whole...
  6. Richard

All Japan Day

Rather then just putting things in my own words i'll just post the email they sent me. Hi Guys, First things first, on behalf of all disorganisers here at All Japan Day, appologies for the postponement and delay but we are but humans. But we are humans with great news.. ALL JAPAN...
  7. Richard

Photo Shop Request

Since im so awesome and can work photo shop so well i want to see how you guys go with it. If anyone is bored and would like to help a brother out i have got some pics together and you choose. I have made a list of requests and put them in order of importance. Greatly appreciated if anyone...
  8. Richard

Adam for PM

I hate politics!
  9. Richard

I cant see this working!

http://motoring.ninemsn.com.au/cars/news/7956721/national-road-safety-council-p-platers-should-not-drive-old-cars The National Road Safety Council believes young motorists should be driving their parents' cars rather than the low-priced "old bomb" first cars that so many P-platers find...
  10. Richard

Gime' a Joke

Thought id start a joke thread as i cant find the other one. Post your jokes here guys and girls
  11. Richard

Antoine Dodson

I saw this on the News the other day and didnt take notice of it, just about the plain old getting famous on youtube overnight http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=civOdWxd4Kc Watch the whole thing it gets funnier
  12. Richard

John McNarama Declares Support for Motor Sports Facility

DRIVER TRAINING AND MOTOR SPORTS EVENT SUNDAY 15TH AUGUST STARTING AT 12 NOON THE DAM HOTEL Cnr of THE PACIFIC HWY AND MINESOTTA RD, HAMLYN TERRACE SEE AND HEAR THE CARS AND TALK TO THE INSTRUCTORS LEARN ABOUT THE PROPOSED DRIVER TRAINING AND MOTOR SPORTS FACILITY JOHN McNAMARA...
  13. Richard

Need Your help to VOTE!

Hi people im trying to help a mate out. If you can click on the link and go to VOTE NOW! it'll be much appreciated. Thankyou http://www.mydjspace.com/Dj-E.k/
  14. Richard

Trueno light plug

As above looking for a drivers side (don't think there's a difference) female plug that plugs in the back of the light bulbs for a trueno. Or if anyone knows where i can get em?
  15. Richard

The Daily Spam Thread - Talkin' sh*t since 2010

I thought id edit this so heres a place we can talk about anything and post up anything. Im bored, missus picks up new car today YAY. can anyone get on DC?
  16. Richard

Goodbye Oran Park

More pics http://img97.imageshack.us/g/image001rv.jpg/
  17. Richard

Just thought id do this cuz its my 999 post. u can delete if u like
  18. Richard

Dash lights GONE!!

Havnt checked just yet but got in the car this morning turned my key and my "Lights" light turned on. dash lights dont work but headlights work and clock etc. Is there a seperate fuse or anything i should look for and where is it? I thought id ask before i bother to go in and have a closer...
  19. Richard

Slim Line Visor Stickers

Anyone know what font the "TRUENO" is on the factory slim line wind visor things that go on the windows? its also a white sticker right? ther not just all faded from grey or black or pink
  20. Richard

ATM Thiefs

Hey guys just wana give you a heads up to cover your pin numbers when you use an ATM. Over the weekend i was cleaned up with someone scanning my card at an ATM and then managed to get my pin with a overhead camera. they made a fake card with a fake signature and took thousands from my account...