[FS] 1985 Panda Trueno Kouki Hatch (Pending)

Richard

Dec 9, 2007
Central Coast
Very sad day indeed

i never thought id ever post one of these, but i have come to some trouble in my life and i maybe losing my wife.

THIS IS PENDING I MAY NOT GO THROUGH WITH SALE

Forsale: 1985 AE86 trueno kouki hatch
Loacation: Central Coast, NSW
Price: Open to realistic offers

Mods
Engine
4AGE Bigport
ITBS
T3 trumpets
T3 adaptor plate
Microtech computer
Sard fuel reg
(Possibly some internal work. bigger cams etc)
TRD Copy extractors (supposibly)
Buddy Club spec II exhaust

Wheels & Suspension
NFI
some GAB/spats/cashew gear (springs, struts etc i have no idea but good set up)
Front strut brace (unknown brand)
Cusco rear strut brace
15x8 watanabe's 0 offset (quite new value $3500 had to get them made and sent over)
TIR proxes 190/50
(will throw in a light weight set of formula ones(similar style to watanabes 13x6 and a rays reverse mesh)
(comes with a brand new TRD 2way LSD in a box)
5zigen light weight lock nuts x18

Body & interior
Fibre glass bonnet
Zenki lip
JDM side skirts
Nardi deep corn (brand new)
TRD gear knob
Cheap red seat
Alarm and imobilizer
No stereo (exhaust is enough)

History
Bought back in 2007 from pro_k who imported it from japan. car is regestered till july 17. Spent all its days garaged here and comes out once a month if that. takes a few turns to start when it been sitting there for a bit but its easy as pie once u know it. Self serviced it reguarly

Only pic i have atm, and the only mods i can think of for now

RollaJase

Apr 16, 2012
In my mind it's a stunning representation of what (to me anyway) and AE86 is and should look like. I wish you luck if you decide to sell it as I know suck a clean example would be way out of my price range at the moment.

Richard

Dec 9, 2007
Central Coast
I know garth, this is my second love (my mistress lol jk) and i dont want it to go

Im telling people $14k atm im patient and if the right buyer comes along then it may happen. like i said im pending this so it may get deleted if i dont want to sell.

Please dont bother me with $10k and you can keep the engine. The car goes as a whole!!!!