Putty Road - 17th Dec 2011

Richard

Dec 9, 2007
Central Coast
OK guys, a few friends and I do this once a year atleast and make a night or day of it. We normally run Putty Road starting from Windsor heading north to Singleton. Goes for approx an hour if your cruizing together (I can do in 3mins but I'm always waiting on friends to catch up :p )

Date: 17th of December 2011 (Saturday)

Time: 10:30am - 11:00am at McDonalds/KFC Windsor Road, Windsor

Meet up: 8:30am - 9:00am Mt Penang gardens carpark in Kariong opposite the shell down the avenue

Plan: Have an early lunch if you want or we can stop at I think there is a takeway halfway up putty road. Head off around 11am drive up putty as we see fit. Maybe stop a few spots have a chat and pics. once we get through Putty go out through Singleton to Maitland/Rutherford to the McDonalds, Hungry Jacks and Oporto etc. If not you can do your own thing, turn around and go back through putty road if you want.

FILL UP YOUR CAR!!! no fuel stations on Putty Road
Don't be a tool
All cars and friends are welcome does not have to be a toyota
Boobies encouraged

NOTE THIS THREAD MAY CHANGE CLOSER TO DATE

ach_66

Nov 25, 2009
Newcastle-ish
I'll be heading back from Sydney on Saturday in the 'family car', so wont be able to make it. But would luv to join you guys in the hachi if the day moves...18th would be awesome.

AJ

Mar 28, 2006
i could be up for it, sounds like about the time everybody will be on their way for christmas holidays though. roads will be hectic.

Richard

Dec 9, 2007
Central Coast
only thing i havent confirmed is the meet up spot for central coast/newcastle only because im waiting to hear from a mate in gosford