Victoria 86 Owners!!!!

Otaku

Jul 25, 2006
Melb, VIC
Whos still alive? :?

Went to a 86 meet a few weeks ago and hardly knew anyone! So where are all my old school 86 bros!?

dustyae86

Oct 4, 2006
SE melb lynbrook
whats an 86 meet?
I have one of them hachi roku things all them whipper snappers are talking about.
Think jez still has his, turns out he knows my missus' ex or something, ummm Adam has his but it's like mine sits in the garage not doing much.
I will get mine out a bit more once it is fixed though, still not to meets I doubt, think most people just grow out of them. too many wankers with them now in my opinion

Ismal

Mar 21, 2009
vic
i might b new to this (only 3 years) but i really like to catch up with other 86 owners , but don't knw whoz organizing those meeting. even i haven't seen any 86s on road for long time. don't knw whts going on ...

Oct 4, 2006
melburn
fuk dat just go 2 the track cause alot of people dont own street 86's so they just sit away in the garages collectn dust waiting 2 hit the track

raver 86

May 29, 2006
Melbourne
fear not im in the process of getting mine running again after 3 year dissapearance.

PS, always see a red 86 visiting the house next door to mine. has straight tru exhaust n doesnt look like it had a cannon at the end. was at night didnt get a good look. its in oakleigh off warigal road.

any idea who??

dirty_86

Oct 4, 2006
melbourne
raver 86 said:
PS, always see a red 86 visiting the house next door to mine. has straight tru exhaust n doesnt look like it had a cannon at the end. was at night didnt get a good look. its in oakleigh off warigal road.

any idea who??
Is this near oakleigh station?
was it kinda rough with mismatched black rims and polished lips?
If so woulda been me.
Sorry for making so much noise.

dirty_86

Oct 4, 2006
melbourne
raver 86 said:
probably. its the same rd as the schoool. havent seen it fr a while tho
yeah that's coz The car is currently off for some work and the girl I was dating moved out of there.

Woulda been happy to have a chat though if u did see me.

Car should be back on the road soon, maybe with a quieter exhaust too.

raver 86

May 29, 2006
Melbourne
theres girls living next door? i thought it was mostly dudes?? never got a chance to know them coz theres like thick trees between us. kinda like that tim the toolman taylor show where u never get to see the neighbours face lol

also i dont care about ur exhaust....unless ur dating the new tennant next door again lol

intense

Jul 27, 2007
Melbourne
I'm still alive and kicking though I can't say as much for the car.

I pretty much lost all interest after it got pummeled by that huge hail storm we had. Also started up my own company called "Garage86.net" which has been eating all of my money up untill recently.

Now onto the good news. My company is actually turning in some good cash now and that means things are happening to the car: restoration time!

Few teasers --> lca's + ball joints, boost pulley, w58, windscreen, tyres... and more :D

Anyway once the cars back together and driving good I'd be keen to organise a cruise/meet with everyone and finally get back into the scene again, hopefully by then Harley will have his car finished (bahahahahahahhahaha, we can dream right?)